Showing all 5 results
Employers must implement procedures for responding to reports or incidents of bullying and harassment. The procedures must ensure a reasonable response to the report or incident and aim to fully address the incident and ensure that bullying and harassment is prevented or minimized in the future. $150 for both classes if booked with Due Diligence, Violence in the Workplace or OH&S Safety Committee! Have a group? Give us a call and we can set up a private class for you and your team!
Bullying & Harassment$100.00
3-4hrs $50-75/person This course provides you with the knowledge and safety tips necessary to operate and control a chainsaw. regardless if you are out felling trees or working in a mill. This course covers the necessary preparations, safety measures, cutting techniques, and operational procedures needed to safely complete your work A 2-year certificate will be issued at the end of the class upon successful completion. This class is only offered for private groups, To book a class for your group call 250-753-2888
The Confined Spaces Entry course is 4-hour training program. A confined space can be more hazardous than regular work spaces for many reasons. Once you have completed it, we recommend that you are provided with some on the job training to cover site-specific confined spaces entry you will encounter at your workplace. Confined Space Entry provides an opportunity to learn how to:
- Identify, define and classify a confined space.
- Define a permit-required confined space.
- Refer to the standards and the regulations related to confined spaces.
- Better understand the hazards associated with confined spaces.
- Work safely within a confined space.
- Follow the procedures associated with confined space entry.
- Identify the proper safety equipment needed in confined spaces.
- Prepare an emergency response plan.
Confined Space Entry$100.00
ABCB First Aid offers this 4 Hour course to give participants an understanding of fall protection as it relates to safety standards in the Workplace; exposes them to different fall hazards in their work environment; and examines the critical components of safe and effective fall protection systems. A hands-on learning component allows them to become familiar with some of the systems and solutions. The course is intended for industry workers, but may also be of interest to joint health and safety committee members, worker health and safety representatives, Supervisors, and business owners or operators who wish to improve healthy and safety knowledge in their workplace. Description: Workers require additional on-the-job training to cover site-specific fall-protection equipment and applications they will encounter at their workplace. After completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to work safely in areas exposed to fall hazards
- Give examples of situations where fall protection equipment is necessary
- Recognize workplace fall hazards, and apply corrective measures
- Identify essential components of fall protection systems
- Create fall protection control systems in the workplace
- Explain basic fall protection as it relates to safety regulations and standards in B.C.
- Understand the governing bodies that control fall protection regulations and standards
Qualitative Respirator Fit Test WorkSafeBC requires that all employees who wear respirators be given an annual fit test. All respirators, (Half face, full face, or disposable N95 type) must fit properly and form a good seal on your face. ABCB First Aid Offers a Qualitative Fit Test that checks to make sure contaminated air cannot leak into your respirator and be inhaled. To ensure a good fit, nothing, including eyeglass frames, head coverings or beards/sideburns must come between your respirator and your skin where the respirator seals with your face. Call or Email to book: 250-753-2888 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Respirator Fit Test$35.00